FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
YOUR FAQS ANSWERED IN SHORT VIDEO CLIPS!
(Click the Menu bar in the Image below to help navigate)
1. Who runs the club? (or Meet our Team here)
2. What is the Drama Club's philosophy?
3. Can my Child Trial the classes first?
4. Tell me more about what you do for ages 6-8yr olds? (Hatchlings)
5. What does your program involve? (or visit our program page here)
6. Can you tell me more about the production process?
Why should you join our classes?
We offer Trials to see if your children LOVE it before signing up!
We specialise in learning and development through Drama.
We draw on imaginative role-play and games, storytelling, exploring a character through movement, voice and improvisation
We build confidence and skills through team work and theatre processes.
We firmly believe in drama skills and processes aiding student learning, not promoting stardom.
We identify strengths and acknowledge personal and interpersonal development within each individual and
We cater our program and lesson to their needs and abilities of our students.
We always work towards a product and explore the processes of putting on theatre showcases for parents. These works are presented in a real theatre twice a year.
We pride ourselves on a sense of community and shared passion for nurturing self expression in our children.
Please take the time to read through our Terms and Conditions before joining.